Monday, December 20, 2010

两个盒子

I have in my hands two boxes,Which God gave me to hold. 我手上有兩個盒子,都是上帝給的。

He said,"Put all your sorrows in the black box, And all your joys in the gold." 祂說,〝把悲傷放在黑盒子裡,把快樂放在金盒子裡。〞

I heeded His words,and in the two boxes,Both my joys and sorrows I stored。 我聽了祂的話,把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡。

But though the gold became heavier each day, 不過金盒子每天都有加重,

The black was as light as before. 但黑盒子卻依舊輕盈。

With curiosity,I opened the black,I wanted to find out why, 我感到很好奇就打開黑盒子,想要一探究竟,

And I saw, in the base of the box,a hole, 結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞,

Which my sorrows had fallen out by. 我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了。

I showed the hole to God, and mused, 我把那個洞指給上帝看感到納悶,

"I wonder where my sorrows could be!" 我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了!

He smiled a gentle smile and said, 祂輕輕地微笑說,

"My child, they're all here with me!" 我的孩子,它們都在我這兒呢!

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes, 我問上帝為什麼祂要給我兩個盒子,

Why the gold and the black with the hole? 為什麼一個金色的、一個黑色卻漏底的?

"My child,the gold is for you to count your blessings!" 〝我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的幸福的! 〞

"The black is for you to let go!" 〝黑盒子是要給你放下的!〞

No comments:

Post a Comment